Put your business on autopilot
Auto responders are one of the top promotional tools available online today. They are also known as mailbots, automatic email and email on demand. They were derived from the very popular fax on demand and designed to automatically respond to any email message sent to it with an automatic response. Their popularity most likely stems from its vast variety of uses as it eliminates the need to manually answer every response. Subsequently saving hours of valuable time. Your information can be available to your prospective customer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Get your best ad copy ready, load it to your auto responder and your business is set to autopilot. When your prospective customer sends a message to your auto responder address, your information will be instantly delivered to their email address.
There are many ways of utilizing the power of auto responders:
* Sample E-zine Copy for potential subscribers
* Articles For Publication – A great way for writers to distribute their articles
* Offer Free Powerful Reports on various subjects and use your signature file at the end to promote your site or business
* Offer Free Resources with information about your site, product or business
* Information about your Business Opportunity
* Product listings
* Price list
* Welcome letters
* Thank you letters
* Order Confirmations
* Advertising Rates
Selecting a quality auto responder service:
When selecting a auto responder service, there are many factors that need to be taken into consideration to ensure maximum performance.
* Personalized responses – This makes the recipient feel that the letter was sent specifically to them.
* Automatic follow ups – Studies have shown it may take up to seven contacts before closing a sale.
* Unlimited text length – If you are inhibited by the amount of text your auto responder may contain, you may be forced to revise a successful sales letter, ultimately costing you business.
* Free Unlimited updating – It is imperative to provide your customers with accurate, up to date information on your products and services.
* Automatic Notification – You must have the ability to track your ads performance. You should be instantly informed each time someone requests your information.
* When placing classified ads, instead of supplying your regular email address, use your auto responder address.
* Appropriate News Groups
* Opt in email discussion lists
* Guest books
* Business Cards
* Letter Head
* Your web site
Key Coding Your Ads:
1) Make a list of the classified ad sites you intend to post your ad.
2) Number the list of ad sites.
3) You can key your ad using the subject of your email. Many times, if you ask for a certain “subject” description, it may not be provided. To avoid this problem you can add a simple code to your email tag.
This code should contain your autoresponder address and will automatically fill in the subject with your ad key when clicked on. The “AR” stands for the classified ad site number one. The second ad site you have listed should be coded as cl2 or classified ad site number two and so on. By coding your ads you will know exactly where your leads are coming from.
4) Begin submitting your ad and replace your normal email address with your key coded auto responder address.
epakistantrade.org A complete resource portal for the Internet entrepreneur. The site assists the entrepreneur in developing a serious Web presence by providing a wealth of free information, resources, tools and content. http://www.epakistantrade.org
Resell Web Hosting